Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yesterday, we did nothing.

It's true. We literally sat around the condo and read books and watched movies. I did actually cook for dinner (yes, please alert the media, I cooked on my honeymoon). We've been pretty good about getting out and seeing what there is to see here in Amelia, but not yesterday. Yesterday we participated in a Nap-A-Thon which lasted for- wait for it- 3 hours.


What can I say, we live a life of luxurious naps.


Jonathan has been battling a stomach bug since a few days before the wedding and I think he may finally be getting all the way over it *insert hallelujah chorus here* but now I'm working hard on some kind of bladder infection. I know, classic honeymoonitis. I've been taking those Avo pills that make you not have to urinate every 5 seconds, but on the downside, they make your urine various shades of orange, red, and yellow. I got up early this morning to use the restroom and when I came back, Jonathan (who, I interject, awakes with the vocal tones of a child- very precious) says, "did you have to pee-pee?" I confirmed. "Was it orange juice?" At that point I just laughed, kissed him on the forehead and snuggled him back to sleep. He awoke later remembering nothing.


Now, I really must shower.


-One part of a successful 4 day marriage

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - two things:

    TMI

    and,

    AWWWWWWH!

    No but seriously. UTI's stink like bear meat! I feel for ya! I hope it goes away quick, but enjoy your rainbow pee while you can, I guess.

    Oh wait, also, yay naps! They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete