Monday, January 25, 2010

It's been a busy few days! I'm still looking for a job, getting things at the house done, and looking after our babies (pets) with more attention than they've gotten in ages. We've had a lot of catching up to do since Christmas/wedding/honeymoon vacation.

Jonathan and I are auditing a Minor Prophets class at Harding Graduate School- we're both loving it. Kevin Youngblood is teaching it and it's really a great class. We took him out to lunch on Saturday and had a great time catching up with him. He and his wife had a baby boy around September or October after being told for the past 10 years that they would never be able to have children again after their second daughter was born. She was born with sever defects and died a few months after she was born. They were obviously devastated. Now, they have Karissa (14) and Khyle, who was jsut born to them. I've never seen Kevin so happy in the 4 years since I've known him. It's funny, fired then unemployed through most of his wife's pregnancy- he was still ecstatic about their baby. He has a good job now in West Virginia and they're all great. I'm so happy for them all :)

Anyhoot- I'm out. I need a nap in the worst kind of way.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a blessing I am sure. From thinking you'll never have another, to being blessed with a precious baby boy... that is so sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete